Boyle Center Apartments
Edward T. Boyle Center Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Edward T. Boyle Center Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes E.T. Boyle Center Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
149 Genesee Street
Auburn, NY 13021
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older, If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special features of the unit.
- This is a HUD Section 202/8 HAP program
Eight Story High Rise: One Bedroom, Two Bedroom Apartments
150 Units (15 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Community Room with kitchen and adjacent outdoor patio
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Utility Allowance
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Program Director on site – parties, bingo, art classes, knitting and writing classes, speakers, sing-a-long, blood pressure screening, fitness classes
- Lunch served on site Mon-Fri; RSVP, HEAP Office, Long Term Care Office, Tax Services, Beauty Salon
- Weekly bus to Tops, P&C, Wegman’s
- Access to Service Coordinator