Bishop Ludden Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Bishop Ludden Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Bishop Ludden Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
817 Fay Road
Syracuse, NY 13219
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines
- Age: 62 or older, If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special features of the unit.
- This is a HUD Section 202/8 HAP program
Three Story Garden Style Building: One Bedroom Apartments
49 Units (5 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Well maintained lawn and walking path. Back area patio.
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen & microwave. TV Plenty of space for parties, games.
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Electric Heat
- Utility Allowance
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Communion on Sundays, Birthday & Holiday Celebrations, Rosary, cards
- Free weekly bus to Wegman’s
- Meals on Wheels
- Centro bus nearby, arriving 6 times a day
- Hairdresser available
- Access to Social Worker