Byrne Manor Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Byrne Manor Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Byrne Manor Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
4122 Pine Hollow Dr.
Liverpool, NY 13090
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday 8:00 am to 3:30 p.m.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older
- This is a HUD Section 202 PRAC program
Two Story Building: One Bedroom Apartments
34 Units (4 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Patio-Sidewalks to the back of the building and patio. Well-manicured lawn-Beautiful suburban setting
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Large Community Room with separate kitchen for resident activities, and a kitchenette, library, microwave and television.
- Free (off street) parking available
- Electric not included
- Heat and hot water included
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Bingo, Covered dish supper once a month. Variety of outside entertainment-Puppet show once a month
- Elevator in building near entrance
- Meals on Wheels available
- Centro Bus stop at Seneca Mall
- Access to Social Worker
- Service Coordinator on site 2 days/week