Pitcher Hill Apartments
Pitcher Hill Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Pitcher Hill Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Pitcher Hill Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
114 Elbow Road
North Syracuse, NY 13212
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older. If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special features of the unit.
- This is a HUD Section 8/202 HAP program
Two Story garden style: One Bedroom
100 Units (10 handicapped accessible units)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- On-site laundry facilities
- Fire detection system
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with Kitchen, Piano/Organ, TV & VCR-Also a smaller room for crafts
- Superintendent –24 hour emergency response
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, sprinklers, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Utility allowance
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Holiday Celebrations-Birthdays Social Club-Mass-Bible Classes
- Weekly buses to different P&C and Wegman’s grocery stores
- CNY Senior Elder Care
- Meals on Wheels
- Access to Social Worker
- Service Coordinator 5 days/week