Pompei North Apartments
Pompei North Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Pompei North Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Pompei North Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older. If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special features of the unit.
- This is a HUD Section 202/8 HAP program
Two Story building: One Bedroom
50 Units (5 handicapped accessible units)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- On-site laundry facilities
- Fire detection system
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Air conditioned Community Room with Kitchen
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, sprinklers, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Utility allowance
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Holiday celebrations, Neighborhood watch Program
- Weekly buses to Wegman’s
- Neighborhood Advisor, Senior Centers, Meals on Wheels
- Access to Social Worker