Onondaga Blvd. Apartments
Onondaga Boulevard Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Onondaga Boulevard Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Onondaga Boulevard Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by NYS Housing Trust Fund and Federal Tax Credit Program.
4624 Onondaga Blvd
Syracuse NY 13219
Monday, Wednesday and every other Friday 8:00 a.m. -3:30 p.m. or by appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older
- This is a NYS Housing Trust Fund and Federal Tax Credit program
Two-Story: One Bedroom Apartments
30 Units (4 handicapped accessible units)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rent based on income level to determine which tier of rent you pay on a unit.
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Enterguard” security system to restrict building entry
- Heat and Hot water Included
- On-site laundry facilities
- Fire detection system
- Outdoor Facilities -patio out back and well maintained lawn
- Superintendent –24 hour emergency response
- Smoke and heat detectors, sprinklers, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Free (off street) parking available
- Community Room with Full Kitchen, microwave
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Holiday, Birthday Celebrations, Card games, coffee & Tea hours, Pizza Parties
- Free weekly grocery bus to Wegmans
- Meal on Wheels available
- Access to Social Worker
- On Centro Bus Route