Mt. Carmel Apartments
Mt. Carmel Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Mt. Carmel Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Mt. Carmel Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Minimum Age: 62 or older.
- This is a HUD Section 202 PRAC program
Three Story High Rise: One Bedroom
53 Units (6 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Large Community Room with kitchen, and also smaller social services room
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Lovely yard, patios with benches, side garden, picnic tables
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Service Coordinator on-site 3 days/week
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Bus (weekly) to different grocery stores
- Meals on Wheels
- Birthday and holiday parties, summer picnic, coffee hours, cards, bingo, exercise class, line dancing, crafts, flu shot clinic