North Street Apartments
North Street Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. North Street Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes North Street Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
260 North Street
Geneva, NY 14456
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older. If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special features of the unit.
- This is a HUD Section 202/8 HAP program
Three-Story: One Bedroom Apartments
50 Units (5 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Locked security doors, Telephone Entry System, regular patrols by Hospital Security Staff
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor Facilities — Well maintained lawn, seating areas and gazebo
- Superintendent –24 hour emergency response
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Utility allowance
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Regular bingo games, card games, holiday dinners
- Free bus to Wegman’s weekly
- Outreach programs through Ontario County Office for the Aging
- Home-delivered meals available through OFA & Hospital