Malta House Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Malta House Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Malta House Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
212 North Main Street
North Syracuse, NY 13212
Monday-Friday, 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older
- Applicants must be determined as frail. In order to assess frailty level, a trained RN or MD will complete a health assessment.
- This is a HUD Section 202 PRAC program
Two-Story – One Bedroom Apartments
50 Units -(All handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor Facilities — Well maintained lawn, front benches and pack patio
- Superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen, piano, television and library
- Free (off street) parking available
- Electric not included
- Heat and hot water included
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Birthday and Holiday Celebration, Bible Study, Rosary, Bingo
- Free weekly grocery bus to TOPS supermarket
- Meals on Wheels
- On site hairdresser available
- Loretto PACE program available