Malta Manor Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Malta Manor Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Malta Manor Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older
- Applicants must be determined as frail. In order to assess frailty level, a trained RN or MD will complete a health assessment.
- This is a HUD Section 202 PRAC program
Two-Story – One Bedroom Apartments
39 Units – (All handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income.
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor Facilities — Well maintained lawn, front benches
- Superintendent –24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen and television
- Free (off street) parking available
- Electric not included
- Heat and hot water included
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required.
- Birthday and Holiday Celebration, Bible Study, Rosary, Bingo
- Free weekly grocery bus to Price Chopper
- Meals on Wheels
- On site hairdresser available
- Loretto PACE program available