Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older
- Applicants must be determined as frail. In order to assess frailty level, a trained RN or MD will complete a health assessment.
- This is a HUD Section 202 PRAC program
Two-Story – One Bedroom Apartments
39 Units – (All handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income.
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor Facilities — Well maintained lawn, front benches
- Superintendent –24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen and television
- Free (off street) parking available
- Electric not included
- Heat and hot water included
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required.
- Birthday and Holiday Celebration, Bible Study, Rosary, Bingo
- Free weekly grocery bus to Price Chopper
- Meals on Wheels
- On site hairdresser available
- Loretto PACE program available