Long Manor Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Long Manor Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Long Manor Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
5500 Miller Road
Brewerton, NY 13029
Tuesday & Thursday, 8:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Friday 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines
- Age: 62 or older. If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special features of the unit
- This is a HUD Section 202/8 HAP program.
Two-Story – One Bedroom Apartments
20 Units (2 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor Facilities — Well maintained lawn, country setting
- Superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Large Community Room
- Free (off street) parking available
- Utility Allowance
- Water included. Residents are responsible for their heat.
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Birthday & Holiday celebrations
- Grocery bus every other Tuesday to Wegman’s in Cicero
- Meals on Wheels
- Access to Social Worker