Henderson School Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Henderson School Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Henderson School Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
12541 Harbor View Drive
Henderson, NY 13650
Tuesday & Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines
- Age: 62 or older
- This is a HUD Section 202 PRAC program
Two-Story Renovated School Building – One Bedroom Apartments
23 Units (3 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income.
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor Facilities — Patio, park-like grounds
- Superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Extensive common areas! Original school gymnasium
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required