Lucille Manor Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Lucille Manor Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Lucille Manor Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
5569 Legionnaire Dr.
Cicero, NY 13039
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines
- Age: 62 or older
- This is a section 202 PRAC program
Two-Story – One Bedroom Apartments
24 Units (3 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor Facilities — Sidewalks to the back of the building and patio. Well-manicured lawn-Beautiful suburban setting.
- Superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with activities, library, TV
- Free (off street) parking available
- Electric not included
- Heat and hot water included
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Bingo, Covered dish supper once a month. Variety of outside entertainment
- Elevator in building near entrance
- Meals on Wheels
- Next door to the American Legion, serving meals daily
- Access to Social Worker