Bishop Harrison Apartments
Bishop Harrison Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Bishop Harrison Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Bishop Harrison Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
300 Pond Street
Syracuse, NY 13208
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older, If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special features of the unit.
- This is a HUD Section 202/8 HAP program
Three Story Building: One Bedroom Apartments
48 Units (5 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Well maintained lawn and front patio
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen and air conditioning
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Electric Heat
- Utility Allowance
- Smoking allowed within the unit
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Weekly bus to Wegman’s
- Bingo; birthday and holiday celebrations
- Meals on Wheels available
- Neighborhood Advisor available through Wagon Wheel Senior Center
- Hairdresser available
- Access to Social Worker