Guidelines for Eligibility
- Age: 62 or older.
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- This is a HUD Section 202/PRAC
Two Story Building: One Bedroom Apartments
39 Units (5 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Well maintained grounds and walks, side patio
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with Kitchen. TV, Library, Puzzles
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required.
- Monthly Birthday parties, Tenant dinners.
- Free weekly grocery bus service to: Wegman’s
- Meals on Wheels
- Near Centro Bus Route
- Hairdresser available on request
- Walking distance to Senior lunch program with activities
- Access to Social Worker
- Service Coordinator on-site 2 days/week