Barrett Dewitt Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Barrett Dewitt Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Barrett Dewitt Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
1400 Kinne Street
E. Syracuse, NY 13057
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Age: 62 or older.
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- This is a HUD Section 202/PRAC
Two Story Building: One Bedroom Apartments
39 Units (5 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Well maintained grounds and walks, side patio
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with Kitchen. TV, Library, Puzzles
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required.
- Monthly Birthday parties, Tenant dinners.
- Free weekly grocery bus service to: Wegman’s
- Meals on Wheels
- Near Centro Bus Route
- Hairdresser available on request
- Walking distance to Senior lunch program with activities
- Access to Social Worker
- Service Coordinator on-site 2 days/week