Guidelines for Eligibility
- Age: 62 or older. If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special features of the unit.
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- This is a HUD Section 202/8 HAP program.
Three Story Building: One bedroom & Efficiency apartments
50 Units (5 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Well maintained lawn and court yard
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen, organ, TV area
- Water & Garbage collection
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Utility allowance
- Refrigerator and Stove
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Activities include birthday and holiday celebrations, church service once a month, weekly bingo.
- Bus Service once a week to Tops Supermarket