Adamski Village Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Adamski Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Adamski Village Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
855 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Age: 62 or older. If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special features of the unit.
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- This is a HUD Section 202/8 HAP program.
Three Story Building: One bedroom & Efficiency apartments
50 Units (5 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Well maintained lawn and court yard
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen, organ, TV area
- Water & Garbage collection
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Utility allowance
- Refrigerator and Stove
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Activities include birthday and holiday celebrations, church service once a month, weekly bingo.
- Bus Service once a week to Tops Supermarket