R.J. Barrett Manor Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. R.J. Barrett Manor offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes R.J. Barrett Manor Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
4615 Southwood Heights Drive
Jamesville, NY 13078
Monday- Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older.
- This is a HUD Section 202 PRAC program
Two Story Building: One Bedroom Apartments
55 Units (6 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Well maintained lawn, front and back patio, garden area
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen, piano, and organ; also smaller social services room
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required.
- Birthday and holiday celebrations; Monthly library day; Bible Study, Church Service, Coffee hours, cards, Bingo, Exercise, Movie nights
- Free weekly grocery bus service to: P&C in Nottingham Plaza and Wegman’s in Dewitt
- Meals on Wheels available
- Access to Social Worker
- On Call-a-Bus Route
- Service Coordinator on-site 3 days/week