Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines.
- Age: 62 or older.
- This is a HUD Section 202 PRAC program
Two Story Building: One Bedroom Apartments
55 Units (6 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Well maintained lawn, front and back patio, garden area
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen, piano, and organ; also smaller social services room
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required.
- Birthday and holiday celebrations; Monthly library day; Bible Study, Church Service, Coffee hours, cards, Bingo, Exercise, Movie nights
- Free weekly grocery bus service to: P&C in Nottingham Plaza and Wegman’s in Dewitt
- Meals on Wheels available
- Access to Social Worker
- On Call-a-Bus Route
- Service Coordinator on-site 3 days/week