St. David’s Court
St. David’s offers inviting apartments for adults of all ages who are physically handicapped with impaired mobility. St. David’s Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services.Safety features makes St. David’s Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
99 Deerfield Road
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Monday- Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines
- Age: 18 years of age or older who are physically handicapped with impaired mobility.
- This is a Section 202/8 HAP program.
Two Story Building: One Bedroom Apartments
23 Units All handicapped accessible
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income.
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Enterguard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Well maintained lawn, front and back patio, garden area
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Secure building
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Birthday and holiday celebrations; Monthly library day; Bible Study, Church Service, Coffee hours, cards, Bingo, Exercise, Movie nights
- Meals on Wheels available
- Access to Social Worker
- On Call-a-Bus Route