Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines
- Age: 18 years of age or older who are physically handicapped with impaired mobility.
- This is a Section 202/8 HAP program.
Two Story Building: One Bedroom Apartments
23 Units All handicapped accessible
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income.
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Enterguard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Well maintained lawn, front and back patio, garden area
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Community Room with kitchen
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Secure building
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Birthday and holiday celebrations; Monthly library day; Bible Study, Church Service, Coffee hours, cards, Bingo, Exercise, Movie nights
- Meals on Wheels available
- Access to Social Worker
- On Call-a-Bus Route