Rogers Senior Apartments
Rogers Senior Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Rogers Senior Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Rogers Senior Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
5490 Miller Road
Brewerton, NY 13029
Monday, Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines
- Age: 62 or older. If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special feature of unit
- This is a HUD Section 202/8 HAP program
Two-Story: One Bedroom Apartments
24 Units (4 handicapped accessible units)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income.
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- Fire detection system
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor Facilities – Well maintained lawn in country setting
- On-site superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Large Community room with attached Patio-Full Kitchen for Social Gatherings
- Free (off) street parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, sprinklers, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Utility allowance
- Water included, residents are responsible for their heat
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required.
- Birthday & Holiday celebrations, Bingo, Cards
- Grocery Bus every other Tuesday to Wegman’s in Cicero
- Meals on Wheels
- Access to Social Worker