Eighty Parrish Street
Eighty Parrish Street Apartments is easily accessible to essential services and stores, as well as emergency and health services. Eighty Parrish Street Apartments offers inviting apartments where your neighbors are like family. Safety features makes Eighty Parrish Street Apartments a comfortable residence with the accessibility you deserve. Rent Subsidized by U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
80 Parrish Street
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Or by Appointment.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- Applicants must meet annual income guidelines
- Age: 62 or older. If younger than 62, must be mobility impaired requiring special features of the unit.
- This is a HUD Section 202/8 HAP program
Six-Story High Rise: One Bedroom Apartments
130 Units (13 handicapped accessible)
Annual income guidelines apply. Rents based on 30% of Monthly adjusted income.
Property Features and Amenities
- Resident-controlled “Entra-guard” security system to restrict building entry
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor Facilities — Park-like setting
- Superintendent – 24 hour emergency response
- Extensive common areas! Dining Room, Library, Card Room, Lounge, Billiard Room, Patio
- Free (off street) parking available
- Smoke and heat detectors, and emergency pull cords in all apartments
- Utility Allowance
- This is a Smoke Free Community
- Service Coordinator on-site 2 days/week
- Small domestic pets allowed (<25 lbs); small deposit required
- Active Tenant Association with monthly meetings. Regularly scheduled activities; Birthday Parties, Suppers, Picnics, Bingos, Card Games, Trips etc
- Services include: Social services, case management, referral, blood pressure clinics
- Office for the Aging bus, weekly shoppers bus to Wegmans and Tops
- Monthly on site banking hours provided by Canandaigua National Bank